United Nurses of Alberta is proud to have presented Nursing Education Scholarships to six more Nursing Students over the past few weeks.
- Davis Alton from Grande Prairie College, who was sponsored by Corinne Janes from Local 37 (Queen Elizabeth II Hospital).
- Joseph Crook from Medicine Hat College, who was sponsored by Stephanie Crook from Local 121 (Rockyview General Hospital).
- Kelsey Gardiyash from University of Calgary, who was sponsored by Colette Gardiyash from Local 211 (Calgary Community).
- Camille Schlenker from Medicine Hat College, who was sponsored by Dawn Schlenker from Local 126 (Palliser Community).
- Rachel Leong from University of Calgary, who was sponsored by Cindy Leong from Local 121 (Rockyview General Hospital).
- Katelyn Serfas from University of Calgary Medicine Hat College Campus, who was sponsored by Karl Serfas from Local 409 (Bow Island Health Centre).
UNA is proud to award scholarships of $1,000 to 37 Nursing Students this year, marking the union's four decades of representing nurses in our province. More scholarships will be presented to students over the next few weeks.
Apply for a UNA Scholarship
Applications for this year's UNA Nursing Education Scholarship will be accepted until Oct. 15, 2018.