United Nurses of Alberta and Alberta Health Services are working together to develop new resources to help UNA members, managers, and Professional Responsibility Concern Committees identify best practices for each step of the PRC process.
The new resources are being launched at a series of joint information sessions at AHS worksites and UNA District meetings across the province, including on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at the Red Deer Regional Hospital and connected Telehealth locations.
The sessions are open to UNA members and AHS managers. UNA strongly encourages members employed by AHS to attend a session being held at their worksite. Members in Community, Cancer Care, Addictions and Mental Health are also encouraged to attend any of these presentations.
The sessions will be presented by Heather Smith, President of United Nurses of Alberta, and Sean Chilton, Vice President, Health Professions & Practice of Alberta Health Services.
Red Deer Regional Hospital
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2018
Session Times: 1000-1100, 1100-1200
Telehealth locations for December 6, 2018, 1000-1100, 1100-1200:
- Alberta Children's Hospital, Room C2-143 (1100-1200 only)
- Camrose St. Mary's Hospital, Unit 4 Meeting Room
- Consort Hospital and Care Centre, Education Room
- Drayton Valley Hospital and Care Centre, Admin Conference Room (1000-1100), Education Classroom (1100-1200)
- Drumheller Health Centre, Boardoom 2122
- Innisfail Health Centre, Boardroom
- Lacombe Hospital and Care Centre, Boardroom
- Lloydminster Hospital, Clinical Room 820-2681 (Mobile Required)
- Olds Hospital and Care Centre, Boardroom 1023
- Ponoka Hospital and Care Centre, Telehealth Room
- Provost Health Centre, Multipurpose Room
- Red Deer Michener Bend, Conference Room 203 (1100-1200)
- Rimbey Hospital and Care Centre, Telehealth Room
- Rocky Mountain House Health Centre, Auditorium (1000-1100), Conference Room (1100-1200)
- Stettler Hospital and Care Centre, Boardroom
- Three Hills Health Centre, Boardroom
- Two Hills Health Centre, Telehealth Room
- Vegreville St. Joseph's General Hospital, Telehealth Room
- Vermilion Health Centre, Library
- Viking Health Centre, Conference Room
- Wainwright Health Centre, Boardroom 105
- Wetaskiwin Hospital and Care Centre, Admin Meeting Room
For more information, please contact UNA Professional Responsibility Advisor Josh Bergman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-252-9394.