United Nurses of Alberta and Alberta Health Services are working together to develop new resources to help UNA members, managers, and Professional Responsibility Concern Committees identify best practices for each step of the PRC process.
The new resources are being launched at a series of joint information sessions at AHS worksites across the province, including on Friday, December 7, 2018 at the Rockyview General Hospital in Calgary and connected Telehealth locations.
The sessions are open to UNA members and AHS managers. UNA strongly encourages members employed by AHS to attend a session being held at their worksite. Members in Community, Cancer Care, Addictions and Mental Health are also encouraged to attend any of these presentations.
The sessions will be presented by Heather Smith, President of United Nurses of Alberta, and Sean Chilton, Vice President, Health Professions & Practice of Alberta Health Services.
Rockyview General Hospital, Calgary
Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
Session time: 1330-1430, 1430-1530
Location: Fisher Hall
Telehealth locations for December 7, 2018, 1330-1430, 1430-1530:
- Airdrie Regional Health Centre, Meeting Room E
- Alberta Children's Hospital, Room B4-010 (1430 only)
- Canmore General Hospital, Nakoda Room
- Didsbury District Health Centre, Education Conference Room
- East Calgary Health Centre, Room 3302
- Renfrew Recovery Centre, Addiction & Mental Health Room
- RSS South, RSS South 2
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre, Room 3119
- Southport, Room 1016
- Sunridge Mall, Room 3000
- Whitehorn Building, EMS Headquarters, Room 1440
For more information, please contact UNA Professional Responsibility Advisor Josh Bergman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-252-9394.